Friday, June 27, 2008

Dinner with the Krum's

My sister is going to find this totally annoying, but I didn't take any photos on Wednesday night at the Krum's house! Oops! I guess that means that I will have to go back. I do have plans to see them at least two more times, if not more, so there will be opportunity.

It's always a treat to catch up with Brian and Denise. Their girls, Sydney age 6 and Mackenna (sp?) age 5, are energetic and adorable wtih personalities that mimic their parents. If you know Denise you can easily imagine Sydney and the same for Bri and Mackenna. They are all doing well - Brian with teaching and studies, Denise with politics, and the girls with school and swim lessons. We laughed and I caught them up on the Reedley folks. Neither of the Krum's can believe that we have a Starbucks, but I assured them that we NEED that Starbucks and that it was a brilliant move on behalf of the city and the world-domination-caffeine-corporation.

No comments: