Pip and I are on a road trip this week. On the road I have been reminded how incredibly beautiful ALL of NZ is! Here are a few photos of the west coast near Hahei and the Coromandel. The last photo is the view from the lookout at the beginning of the walk to Cathedral Cove (that is featured in the opening scene of Prince Caspian). See that wee little cave in the rock there? Well, the next bay over is the real Cathedral Cover. We decided not to walk to it because it was overcast and stormy, but we were close! Mind you, if it were a site from LOTR I would have insisted we walk to it. But, we'll be passing through lots of LOTR territory today and I will photo it for you (mainly desert, actually).
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment